He Restoreth My Soul
Do you relate to any of these statements?
– Someone or something is missing.
– Something devastating has happened.
– Something longed for has not come to pass.
– Perhaps there’s an emptiness, and for no apparent reason your emotions are numb.
– It feels like there’s NO point to life.
– It fees as if you’re alone in a desert.
– Can’t share your emotions even though you want to.
– Perhaps there’s a grieving that won’t go away or a feeling of desertion.
LET JESUS RESTORE YOUR SOUL!