Living As Salt and Light
Many countries are facing possibly the greatest crises of their entire history. What a tragedy it would be if we Christians failed to make any positive effect on the needs of the nation in which we live! Yet victory is the destiny of God’s people. Be part of His plan to transform your life, the lives of other people, and the very life of your country.
Jesus Christ never encountered a situation in which He said, “I’m sorry. There is nothing to be done.” Instead, He taught that believers are the salt of the earth and the light of the world. The world is in desperate need of change, and we are the people who must bring about that change.
Best-selling author and Bible teacher Derek Prince outlines our strategic position as Christians in the world – including both our privileges and responsibilities to impact individual lives, communities, and entire nations. He provides timely teaching on how to…
- Take spiritual initiative in your area of influence
- Identify with God’s purposes and extend His kingdom in the world
- Wage spiritual warfare and defeat the schemes of the devil
- Utilize the weapons of prayer, fasting, praise, and testimony
- Become a history changer for a better world
We have the means to alter the course of events in our cities and nations according to God’s will – transforming lives and changing the course of history.